“YOU ARE THE AVERAGE OF THE 5 PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH”.
It’s the law of averages!
It’s certainly worth considering this well know phrase when it comes to growing your business, because who we hang around with influences us; whether we like it or not.
That influence will touch on:
- Our way of thinking
- Our self esteem
- Our decisions
- Our success
Whether that influence is positive or negative, it will have an impact on these areas, and many more.
So, have you got a good balance of:
Those that will nurture you and help you develop:
- They’ve been there, don it, brought the T-Shirt
- They are confidants that you can seek support from
- They are highly skilled in an area that you are not
- They are positive, and have a positive outlook
- They are “BETTER” than you!
Those that help you see the not so Good, the Bad and The Ugly
- The Critics that will help you see a rounded view
- The Risk Adverse, that will leave no stone unturned in finding out possible barriers or concerns
- Those that have doubts and allow you to justify your why, how, when and who
The question is:
Who are the 5 people that you spend the most time with?
Is it time to re-evaluate?