Struggling for time to do Marketing?
Follow the Kit Kat Philosophy and ‘take a break’ to do your Marketing.
Lots of Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs tell us that they just don’t have time for Marketing. Of course. We know it’s hard when you have ‘the day job’ to do.
But simply put: failure to do effective marketing is one of the top reasons why 50% of Small Businesses fail within the first 5 years.
We have a strategy that we want to share with you…and it’s as simple as this:
If you break down your Marketing into 10-minute, bite-size chunks every day, you can really start to implement effective marketing to aid your business growth and help skyrocket your business.
We all remember Kit Kat’s classic tagline “have a break, have a Kit Kat”. It has been synonymous with the brand for almost 60 years. And in our opinion, not enough of us follow the Kit Kat philosophy when it comes to Marketing!
So, we’re encouraging you to go and grab a coffee, have a break from your day-to-day activities for just 10 minutes, and focus on implementing one of these quick marketing wins, every day.
Here’s the first 5; focussing on building your online presence.
- Respond to your followers on social media: like, retweet, comment and follow back. It’s a really important part of building your brand and growing your following
- Repurpose some of your blog content and create some compelling social media posts
- Write a strong and captivating bio about your small business and update your social media profiles
- Read an industry news article, or something relevant to your STAR customers. Write a summary for them. That sort of thing builds credibility and is really useful for them.
- Review your Website content: is it still pertinent or do you need to update it? Is it addressing your STAR customer pain points, and showing how to fix them?
Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep them coming!
Now let’s not beat around the bush…. We want you to work up to 60 Marketing Minutes, where you can start to tackle some chunky marketing activity that will help you take giant strides.
But we have to start somewhere, and get into good habits. So take that break, and start today.