Mr V and I went to see the NFL at Wembley last weekend – Jacksonville Jaguars v Houston Texans. It made me think of this, and I wanted to share it with you….
This is one of the most powerful film scenes I’ve seen in a long time, that was sent to us by one of our business coaches.
Take from it what you will…. But here’s my take outs:
- If you feel you’re on a path to failure…. prove yourself wrong. Keep going. Don’t give up and give in before you give yourself a chance to ‘pull it out the bag’.
- You have more strength within you that you can possibly imagine. Unleash it. See what you are really capable of.
- Don’t set a finish line. Finish lines can be crossed and surpassed. You just need to give yourself the chance.
- Push past the pain, the fear, the pride. You don’t have to be the best, but give it your all, and be YOUR very best.
- Seeing others succeed is wonderfully inspirational. When you succeed, tell your story. When you need to succeed, find the story of others that succeeded that lights you up.
- Positivity attracts positive outcomes… negativity attracts negative outcomes…. Where the focus goes, the energy flows. Where’s your focus right now, and what will that lead to if this statement is true?
- Face your GIANT. It’s so easy to stay put or retreat into a comfort zone… but when you feel uncertain, that’s because you’re in the “MAGIC ZONE”… push forward and that’s where you’ll really get results.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Being uncomfortable is a sign that you’re on to something amazing.
- Surround yourself with people who BELIEVE in your goals. Let them be your cheerleaders and give you all the guidance and support you need to make those goals a reality. Sometimes you just need those people on your side, that know you’ve got it, even when you feel you do not.
- When you think you’ve got no more to give? You have. So much more.
I hope you find this as inspirational as I did.